- Villa Guinigi is located a few miles away from the beautiful town of Lucca, and more precisely
- Participants are expected to arrive on June 24th and depart on June 28th
- The early-bid registration fee is 200 Euro for students and 300 Euro for everybody else.
It includes coffee breaks and lunches for the days of the conference (25th-27th). Paying after the deadline (see below) will imply a 50 Euro penalty
- Free bus transportation from the
Galileo Galilei international airport
in Pisa will be provided on the 24th (at 11.00 pm, 15.00 pm 13.00 pm,
15.30 pm, and 18.00 pm) and on the 28th (8.00 am and 11.00 am).
Taxi transportation can be arranged at different hours
- April 25th 2009: early registration fee payment, hotel reservation, and abstract submission deadline
- May 1st 2009: early registration fee payment, hotel reservation, and abstract submission deadline
- June 24th 2009: Arrival in Villa Guinigi
- June 25th-27th 2009: EPQHS-3 conference
- June 28th 2009: Departure from Villa Guinigi
- The frames for the posters are 80 cm wide and 120 cm high.